9/9/10

Kimberly ( 9/9/2010)

Kim 'ere. Reporting what I ate today!

So I started my day with.....

Breakfast:
  • A bottle of milk
  • A glass of winter melon milk

Then for lunch, I had...
  • 1 and a half scoops of rice
  • Many slices of Vegetarian fish
  • Fried tofu marinated in black sauce
  • 1/2 of a mango
Then there was tea time...
  • 2 Slices of carrot-cake

And Dinner...
  • 1 and a half scoops of rice
  • Vegetarian fish ball soup with vegetables
  • Fried tofu marinated in black sauce
  • Egg Tofu.
  • A banana
Sidelines
  • Some biscuits here and there (not more than 5 pieces today)

There! Phew! Boy that seems like a lot. Thats actually really scary. I guess I'm a great example of "you are what you eat!". Oh! additional sideline for yesterday, A Packet of popcorn. :/ Yikes!

Ps: Thanks to auntie Rosemary for the wonderful and scrumptious Cake! loving it! (too much)


Gobble Gobble Yum Yum,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment