9/11/10

Kimberly 10/9/2010

Checking in, as usual for the midnight report.

Breakfast
  • Bottle of milk

Lunch
  • Half a bucket of popcorn
  • 1 slice carrot cake (medium sized)
  • 1 packet hneoh pneah (3 small ping pong ball sized chinese pastry)

Dinner
  • Lotsa biscuits as starters.
  • 1 HEAP of rice (nasi minyak)
  • Flooded with all sorts of curry.
  • A few cups of punch.
Well, well, what do we have here? A freaking hugeeeeeee dinner! Well why? My sis and I attended a Hari Raya open house today. We ate and ate and ate till my button on my "expandable" jeans almost burst. You see, in Malaysia, when we have open houses, it usually means: Arrive >Eat>finish eating>snacks>chat>snack>chat>snack>eat>goodbye! In Malaysia, food is abundance and we have all sorts of food available. As for Raya, you would expect all the Malay delicacies.

So that ends my food log for today.

p.s: feeling extremely contented, happy and guilty at the same time.
p.s.s: minimal guilt, more happy and contented.
p.s.s.s: To all my Muslim friends celebrating Hari Raya, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri dan Maaf Zahir Batin!

No comments:

Post a Comment