9/9/10

Late post!

Hey all,
Sorry for the late post! I was knackered yesterday. I did a little spring cleaning to my room and boy does it look BETTER now! *beams with joy*

Yesterday

  • I had a slice of cake for breakfast and then it was spring cleaning the whole day! Totally skipped lunch because of that. Hmm.... good thing? Not sure..

  • Dinner consisted of a plate of rice, a vegetarian chicken drumstick; two actually.. errr.. glutton and god knows how many pieces of vegetarian fish cakes. But oh well.

  • I also indulged in 3 cups of chocolate drink from old town! *gasp* not too healthy!

Today

Breakfast
  • 2 mini bananas
  • A cup of cereal drink
Lunch
  • 3 layered tea
  • Garlic toast
Dinner
  • A plate of rice
  • Vegetarian soup
  • Fried egg and tofu
  • A slice of (tiny) carrot walnut cake for dessert
On the plus side, I hit the gym today! Wheee! Feels good to be back in the gym again! I'm gonna be taking my body stats pretty soon. Yes! I'm facing my worst fears of the weighing scale *gasps in horror* but... i need to break free in order for this to completely work! Wish me luck guys.

Cheers,
Jaz

2 comments: