9/20/10

Holy Smoking $$%@!

How the heck am I supposed to remember everything?! GOLLY! it's been way too long since my last post. This is NOT good! Well, all i can do i summarize everything i've eaten, as much as I remember! Crap! I am so beating myself up for this.

Friday
  • I can't effing remember!!!
  • Dinner= Fried Rice
Saturday
  • Breakfast = a cup of cereal
  • Lunch= Curry Puffs
  • Tea = 2 pcs of kuih
  • Dinner = Tom Yum Fried Rice
Sunday
  • Breakfast = 2 half boiled eggs, kaya butter toast, milk tea
  • Lunch= 3 pcs pratha bread and curry
  • Dinner= Rice, Vegetarian Fish and Home made potatos
Monday
  • Breakfast = Cereal Drink
  • Lunch = Pasta
  • Dinner = Rice, Mix Vegetables and Tofu in Soy Sauce

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! *gasp* I need the gym gym gym!!!

Cheers,
Jaz

No comments:

Post a Comment