9/16/10

Derailed?

Hey ya,

Sent the granddad home yesterday. I'm liking the the new Bukit Jalil temporary bus terminal. Wayyy more organized than the one in Pudu. If only they could keep it there. Anyway this is what I had yesterday:

Breakfast (dim sum with the granddad and sister)
  • 2 luasa pao
  • 2 small pieces of fried sesame ball
  • 2 pieces of carrot cake
  • 1/2 a plate of kueh kak
Lunch
  • I skipped lunch cause I was full from breakfast
Tea
  • 1 luasa pao
Dinner
  • One bowl of rice
  • Fried egg plants
Supper
  • McD's fries
  • Apple Pie
  • 20 oz of Ribena

CRAP! It doesn't look that good eh!??!!! But I did spend alot of time in the gym yesterday. So i guess it evens it out? F! No excuses!

Today
  • Mushroom Mee (Breakfast)
  • 1 egg tart & 3 mini kuih (Lunch)
  • 1 plate of rice, vege tofu and vegetable/egg soup

Looks better =)

Cheers,
Jaz

No comments:

Post a Comment