9/14/10

Can Grandparents spoil your diet?

Hey ya!

We welcomed the grandparents to our house today. Its always fun having grandparents around I guess. The once in a while "baby-ing" and over dose of concern never gets old. Anyway, did it affect my diet? Hmm...

Breakfast
  • A slice of walnut carrot cake (We still have this thanks to Aunt Rose Mary who took baking lessons in the UK and gave us a whole cake! it's making me fat lahhh auntie but I still love it!!)

Lunch
  • Tau Foo Fah
  • Cereal Drink
  • A handful of fries with chilly and mayo
Dinner
  • Small bowl of rice
  • Tau Foo Fah
  • Mix Vegetables
  • 20 oz of Mango Juice
The verdict? I think having them around did spoil my diet in the sense of timing and portions. Remember how they use to feed you and put stuff on your plate? Well, here that's what happened. Over scooping and over feeding! But still... I luv my grandparents!

Cheers,
Jaz

No comments:

Post a Comment