9/12/10

Yesterday & Today

Hey!

As much as it's gonna hurt me for saying this, I'm gonna have to say it... my DIET this weekend has tanked! *sobs* Yeah yeah, its my own fault! Okay, serious work after this! After all, i'm gonna be only cheating my self if don't.

Saturday

Breakfast :
  • Banana & a cup of cereal

Lunch:
  • I had a late breakfast, so I kindda had tea at my uncle's place which of course entails Raya cookies and kek lapis! (epic fail here)

Dinner:
  • The parents took us for vegetarian food at a restaurant. We had the four seasons thing, butter "vegan" prawns and siew ngor. That was just normal portions.

Sunday

Breakfast:
  • 1 vegetable pao & 1 lotus paste pao
Lunch
  • A&W Onion rings (w/o the onions)
  • Some curly fries
  • 3 slices of Mango Pancakes
Dinner
  • Rice
  • Salted Vegetable soup
  • Sweet & Sour vegan "pork"

After a couple of posts, I'm able to see what needs to be changed. Gonna try to start making small but sure improvements to the menu now. Hope to see some results soon!

Btw, thanks for all the support and encouragement! Really appreciate it!

Cheers,
Jaz

No comments:

Post a Comment